Oveallgo™ Ultrasonic Pest Repeller


Oveallgo™ Ultrasonic Pest Repeller
Oveallgo™ Ultrasonic Pest Repeller
The Oveallgo™ Ultrasonic Pest Repeller has 2 technology functions and 1 new energy source:
  1. Electromagnetism technology: It acts on ants, cockroaches, rats and other rodents using electromagnetism and effectively repels them.
  2. Ultrasonic technology: It uses ultrasound to target mosquitoes and flies and effectively keeps them away.
  3. New energy source: This pest controller uses advanced new energy sources and features low energy consumption. When used 24 hours a day, the costs are only 0.2-0.5 euros per month (based on the average electricity price in Germany).

Oveallgo™ Ultrasonic Pest Repeller

Electromagnetism sends electromagnetic pulses through the wiring in your home’s walls to create a hostile environment that causes pests to pack up and leave .

The device’s intermittently emitted ultrasonic waves make life unbearable for pests, so they flee the area where the ultrasonic waves work.

ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – A product for home use that works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, WITHOUT dangerous chemicals that are toxic, poisonous or emit unpleasant odors.

SAFE FOR CHILDREN AND PETS – It is completely safe for children and pets and also does not affect any of your household electronic devices.

Oveallgo™ Ultrasonic Pest Repeller

Exposure to pesticides used in traditional pest control can have serious health and environmental impacts.

  • Pesticides such as surface sprays and termite treatments remain in the environment for days, weeks, or even longer after application.
  • They can cause irritation to the eyes, nose and throat.
  • Health symptoms may include headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, diarrhea, blurred vision, excessive watering of the eyes, sweating, and excessive salivation.
  • Chronic exposure to some pesticides can cause damage to the liver, kidneys, endocrine and nervous systems.
  • They can contaminate the air, soil or dust that floats in the environment for days.
  • Pesticides can enter your body through food or drink, skin contact, pesticide-soaked clothing, inhalation of pesticide fumes, sprays, or dust.
  • A bird or pet can be poisoned if it eats a spider/rat killed by the insecticide.
  • Risk factors for pesticide poisoning include unborn babies and young children, pregnant and breastfeeding women, and the elderly.

Oveallgo™ Ultrasonic Pest Repeller

We do our best to source the most unique and innovative products we can find, and to make sure that you, our customer, always has the best possible experience when shopping with us. If for some reason you don't have a positive experience with us, please let us know and we'll do whatever we can to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. Shopping online can be intimidating, but we're here to make things easy.

We are happy when YOU are happy!

There's absolutely ZERO RISK buying from the Woomlo Official store - so send us an email if you need any assistance.

✔ No surprises or hidden fees.
✔ Safe payments by PayPal®.
✔ 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
✔ 24/7 Real human customer support! (sorry, no bots here)

SKU: 14743 Categories: , , ,