90° Corner Clamp
It’s perfect for drawer construction and shelf installation. The innovative design aligns work pieces to 90 degrees, while the quick-adjust handle lets you make fast, easy adjustments for varying stock thickness up to 1-1/4″. The unique swivel head and quick release lever improve ease of use and efficiency as you work. Its large clamping surface protects soft woods against workpiece imprints. Durable, heat-treated steel construction features nickel plating for additional longevity.
The Corner Clamp gives you the helping hand you need to hold90° corners and ‘T’ joints together securely when you’re assembling boxes, drawers, cabinets and cases. Plus, the 90° Corner Clamp leaves both of your hands free to add your fasteners. The 90° Corner Clamp is the fastest, easiest-to-use corner clamp.
Features all-metal construction, including cast-aluminum pads—an outer “V” and inner wedge—that press against the inside and outside faces of the two pieces being joined in order to hold those pieces at a 90° angle to one another.
- The innovative design aligns workpieces to 90 degrees
- Self-squaring design makes it easy to square and secure individual joints
- Quick-adjust handle lets you make fast and easy adjustmentsfor varying stock thicknesses up to 1-1/4″
- Innovative swivel head and quick release lever improve ease of use and efficiency
- Cutout allows driving a pocket-hole screw without removing the clamp
- Large clamping surface protects soft woods against workpiece imprints
- Durable heat-treated steel construction features nickel plating for additional longevity